- This event has passed.
Hope Street CMC Hot Meals
January 6 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:30 pm on Sunday, repeating until January 6, 2019
Hope Street CMC provides a family safe environment where individuals can receive a hot and nutritious meal at no cost.
The afternoon meal at Hope Street is held each Sunday in the Fellowship Hall at St Barnabas Anglican Church located at 635 – 4th Street SE, Downtown Medicine Hat, AB. The doors open at 2:30pm and the meal is served at 3:00pm. ENTRANCE MAP
- The Meal consists of:
- Soup/Chili* – *Chili on the first Sunday of each month
- Buttered/Tuna* Buns – *As available
- Salad/Vegetables* – *As available
- Desserts – Assorted
We strive to give away everything we have each and every Sunday. Our supplies are picked up each week and we serve what we receive for the weekly meal.
- Hope Sunday Schedule:
- 2:30pm – Doors Open
- 3:00pm – Meal Served
- 3:25pm – Seconds are served
- 3:35pm – Extra soup/Items are given to take home
- 3:45pm – Doors are closed and clean-up begins
The Hope Street CMC weekly meal is served 50 out of 52 weeks each year.
- Upcoming Important Dates:
- 2017 Annual Christmas Meal – December 17, 2017
- Hope Street is closed on December 24th & 31st, 2017
- 2018 Summertime BBQ – BBQ burgers & Hot Dogs served in July/August
There is nothing extra you have to do to attend our Family-Safe Free Meal but show up. All we ask is that you respect the building and respect the staff and volunteers that serve you the meal. Our goal is to serve you and make you feel like our guest.
Mailing Address: 4072 Strachan Road SE,
Medicine Hat, AB, T1B 4Y3